EcoPark is a themepark that has something for everyone. We understand that not everyone who visits EcoPark wants to fish. Therefore, fees are separated to suit the needs of visitors. You may like to come and inspect our park and reserve a specific area for your group, where you can then also discuss details about any other equipment which you may need, like additional seating, trestle tables, marquee, umbrellas etc.
EcoPark In a Nutshell
- Ponds stocked with thousands of native fish
- Free fishing lesson for adults or children
- Rod and tackle and all fishing equipment available
- Animal encounter
- Jumping castle
- Paddle boats
- Mini Golf
- Night Fishing
- Overnight Camping
- Picnic areas
- Café facilities – drinks, ice-creams etc
- Wheelchair access
- Manicured lawns
As a part of our commitment to education, EcoPark staff provides Life and Living curricula for Years 3, 5 and 6. Find out more information about how we can provide a stimulating learning experience that fits in with your curriculum requirements.
Normal Trading Hours – Open Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- OPEN 10am to 5.30pm – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- OPEN Monday, Tuesday by prior arrangement only for School and Outside School Hours Care Excursions, Corporate Days, Groups or Associations and to general public for groups only.
- OPEN all public holidays, throughout the whole year EXCEPT for Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Easter Friday and Anzac Day.
- OPEN school holidays Monday Tuesday 10am – 3pm, Wednesday through to Sunday 10am to 5.30pm
Entry Fees Enable
- Use of the park facilities
- Free use of our picnic and BBQ facilities
- See the beautiful birds and animals
Fishing Permits Allows
- Each fishing permit fee allows the use of 1 rod for the day.
- Rods can be shared within your group and you can even swap between types of fishing (spinning reel to fly rod, bait to lures, etc).
- Eco park supplies you with your initial set of bait and hooks, whether you stay for a couple hours or the whole day.
- All ponds are available for fishing and we can give free fishing advice for the beginner for a great day.
- We also give pre-booked lessons on all different types of fishing for either bait, fly and lure on the day.
EcoPark – For Something Different
It’s a Big YES from EcoPark for…
Groups and Gatherings
- Small groups fishing or BBQ, no pre-booking or deposit is necessary; just turn up at the door prepared for a fun day.
- Large groups or corporate functions, team building exercises, a pre-booking is required.
Catering and Waiters
- Social or corporate functions that would like to engage catering and to be paid in full when booking.
- EcoPark prides itself in offering a flexible service and meeting the needs of individual visitors to the park and can offer a range of alternatives including making your day an enjoyable experience.
Pets permitted? (Sorry this is a NO)
- People love to bring their pets out for the day as well, but it can upset the quiet enjoyment of others as well as the fauna in the park. For this reason pets are not permitted in the park.