EcoPark Catch & Release Fishing
Tired of going to the bay to fish and not catching a single fish?
At Ecopark Fishing World there are thousands of fish to catch with ponds filled with Barcoo Grunter, Sooty Grunter, Silver Perch, Eel-tailed catfish, Australian Bass, Golden Perch (or Yellow Belly) and Murray Cod. Our catch and release policy ensure that there are plenty of fish for all to enjoy catching.
NOTE: You will be provided with special enviro-nets to net your catch. The park supplies you with small degradable hooks, so little harm is caused to the fish. This ensures maximum protection of the fish against harm and keeps you safer too.
There’s also an opportunity for the keen fisherman to book the park for groups of 10 or more people for $500 from 6am – 10am or in the evenings 6pm – 10pm. There will be a staff member on site to assist you.
- Latest inclusion to Ecopark are the awesome paddle boats
Spend time enjoying the animals at EcoPark too. If required, our staff members are available to help out with fishing.
Video goes here
Catch & Release Fishing
Family Passes Available
- Park entry covers your fishing permit. Click here for pricing.
- Choose from one of four Family Passes for the best value for you. Click here
- Call us today 07 55464407
Fishing Permits Allows
- Each fishing permit fee allows the use of 1 rod for the day.
- Rods can be shared within your group and you can even swap between types of fishing (spinning reel to fly rod, bait to lures, etc)
- Eco park supplies you with your initial set of bait and hooks, whether you stay for a couple hours or the whole day.
- All ponds are available for fishing and we can give free fishing advice for the beginner for a great day.
- We also give pre-booked lessons on all different types of fishing for either bait, fly and lure on the day.