Home | Farm Stays | Birthdays | School & Child Care | Activities | Park Info | Pricing | Contact
EcoPark is a theme park that has something for everyone. We understand that not everyone who visits EcoPark wants to fish. Therefore, fees are separated to suit the needs of visitors. You may like to come and inspect our park and reserve a specific area for your group, where you can then also discuss details about any other equipment which you may need, like additional seating, trestle tables, marquee, umbrellas, etc.
EcoPark In a Nutshell
- Ponds stocked with thousands of native fish
- Free fishing lesson for adults or children
- Rod and tackle and all fishing equipment available
- Animal and bird encounter
- Jumping castle
- Swings and slides
- Large board games
- Paddle boats
- Water Tricycles
- Pedal Go-Kart
- 4×4 Buggy rides and tours
- Mini golf
- Night fishing
- Overnight camping
- Picnic areas
- Café facilities – drinks, ice-creams and hot food, etc
- Wheelchair access
- Manicured lawns
- Farm stay in the lodge
As a part of our commitment to education, EcoPark staff provides Life and Living curricula for Years 3, 5 and 6. Find out more information about how we can provide a stimulating learning experience that fits in with your curriculum requirements.
Normal Trading Hours – Open 7 Days Week – Monday to Sunday
- OPEN this Australia Day.
- OPEN school holidays every day except Christmas Day.
- OPEN 10am – 3pm Monday & Tuesday – bookings are needed OUTSIDE of school holidays.
- OPEN 10am to 4pm Wednesday through to Sunday.
- OPEN all public holidays 10am – 4pm, Boxing Day 12pm – 3pm throughout the whole year EXCEPT for Christmas Day and Easter Friday.
- CLOSED Anzac Day
- OPEN school holidays Monday Tuesday 10am – 3pm, Wednesday through to Sunday 10am to 4.00pm
- Half Price Tuesday NOT VALID on Public holidays
Entry Fees Enable
- Use of the park facilities
- BBQ facilities can be booked for functions and birthday parties
- See the beautiful birds and animals
Fishing Permits Allows
- Each fishing permit fee allows the use of 1 rod for the day.
- Rods can be shared within your group and you can even swap between types of fishing (spinning reel to fly rod, bait to lures, etc).
- EcoPark supplies you with your initial set of bait and hooks, whether you stay for a couple of hours or the whole day.
- All ponds are available for fishing and we can give free fishing advice for the beginner for a great day.
- We also give pre-booked lessons on all different types of fishing for either bait, fly, and lure on the day.
Park Entry & Fishing Permit Fees
Park Entry Fees
- $25 for adults
- $20 children ages 1 to 14 years
- Free entry – children under 1 (access to bird and animal encounter games & slides)
- Rod hire $30 pp (includes rod, barbless hooks, and bait and fishing permit)
- Animal encounter $45 pp (includes food)
- Bird encounter $45 pp (includes food)
- Jumping castle $5 pp (available all day for children 2 years & over )
- 4×4 Buggy rides and tours $129 – $169 pp
- Paddle Boats $10 pp (all day for chn 2 years and over )
- Water Tricycles $20 pp
- Pedal Go-Karts $5 – $10 pp
- Personalised Photos $15 – $25 ea
- Putt-putt $10 to $15 pp (36 holes mini golf)
- BBQ facilities can be booked for functions and birthday parties – $5
Fishing Permit $30 Day (in addition to park entry fees) includes:
- 1 rod, bait, nets and tackle – Rod can be shared within your group. ($30.00 for a fishing permit per rod)
- Yes, you can bring your own rod for example Bait, fly, and lure fishing rods. Bait, nets, and tackle still included. Tackle boxes are not permitted for the safety of customers and the fish.
- Whilst you can bring your own rods we will supply you with degradable hooks, which will be supplied on the day. ($30.00 for a fishing permit per rod.)
Terms of Hiring Fishing Equipment
- We sign out all the equipment. All equipment must be returned in the same condition assigned out.
- Lost or damaged equipment will incur a replacement cost.
EcoPark – For Something Different
It’s a Big YES from EcoPark for…
Groups and Gatherings
- Small groups fishing or BBQ, no pre-booking or deposit is necessary; just turn up at the door prepared for a fun day.
- Large groups or corporate functions, team-building exercises, a pre-booking is required.
Catering and Waiters
- Social or corporate functions that would like to engage catering and to be paid in full when booking.
- EcoPark prides itself on offering a flexible service and meeting the needs of individual visitors to the park and can offer a range of alternatives including making your day an enjoyable experience.
Pets permitted? (Sorry this is a NO)
- People love to bring their pets out for the day as well, but it can upset the quiet enjoyment of others as well as the fauna in the park. For this reason pets are not permitted in the park.
An EcoPark Experience
- EcoPark is easy to find – make it your destination for your next birthday party, corporate day or social function